- Handlers must always clean up after their dogs and dispose of waste properly. City Ordinance 01-42
- Handlers are responsible and liable for the actions and behavior of their dogs at all times.
- For your safety, runners, bicyclists and equestrians shall not use the dog park.
- Dogs must be on leash in the parking lot and until inside the designated off leash areas and dog owners must be in possession of a leash at all times when inside the park.
- Do not bring dogs younger than 4 months.
- Dogs must be wearing proof of current inoculation and license.
- All dogs are required to be spayed/neutered.
- Female dogs in heat are prohibited. City Ordinance 01-42.
- If your dog becomes unruly, please leash your dog and leave the dog park.
- Dog handlers must be in control of and in visual contact with their dogs at all times.
- No aggressive dog behavior.
- No glass containers.
- Young children must be supervised at all times. Parents must be in control of their children.
- No pet handlers under age 18.
- If you see unruly dogs or owners, please contact El Paso County Security (719) 520-6500 or call 911.
- In case of dog related emergency, please contact the Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region at (719) 473-1741.
- Use at your own risk.